1. Which type of cable run is most often associated with fiber-optic cable?
work area cable
2. In most businessLANs, which connector is used with twisted-pair networking cable?
3. When is a straight-through cable used in a network?
when connecting a router through the console port
whenconnecting one switch to another switch
when connecting a host to a switch
when connecting a router to another router
4. With the use of unshielded twisted-pair copper wire in a network, what causescrosstalk within the cable pairs?
the magnetic field around the adjacent pairs of wire
the use of braided wire to shield the adjacent wire pairs
the reflection of the electrical wave back from the far endof the cable
the collision caused by two nodes trying to use the media simultaneously
5. Which OSI layer is responsible for binary transmission, cable specification, and physical aspects of networkcommunication?
6. An installed fiber run can be checked for faults, integrity, and the performance of the media by using what device?
7. XYZ Company is installing new cable runs on their data network. What two types of cable would most commonly be used for new runs? (Choose two.)
8. Whatis a possible effect of improperly applying a connector to a network cable?
Data will be forwarded to the wrong node.
Data transmitted through that cable may experience signal loss.
An impropersignaling method will be implemented for data transmitted on that cable.
The encoding method for data sent on that cable will change to compensate for the improper connection.
9. What are three measures ofdata transfer? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. Which type of Category 5 cable is used to make an Ethernet connection between...