destination network address ++++
source network address
source MAC address
well known port destination address
2. What information is added during encapsulation at OSI Layer 3?
source and destination MAC
source and destination application protocol
sourceand destination port number
source and destination IP address ++++++
3. In a connectionless system, which of the following is correct?
The destination is contacted before a packet is sent.
The destination is not contacted before a packet is sent. ++++++
The destination sends an acknowledgement to the source that indicates the packet was received.
The destination sends an acknowledgementto the source that requests the next packet to be sent.
4. Which IP packet field will prevent endless loops?
5. Which portion of the network layer address does a router use to forward packets?
network portion +++++++
Refer to the exhibit. Using thenetwork in the exhibit, what would be the default gateway address for host A in the 18.104.22.168 network?
7. If the default gateway is configured incorrectly on the host, what is the impact on communications?
The host is unable to communicate on the local network.
The host can communicate with other hosts on the local network, butis unable to communicate with hosts on remote networks. +++++++
The host can communicate with other hosts on remote networks, but is unable to communicate with hosts on the local network.
There is no impact on communications.
8. What is the purpose of a default gateway?
physically connects a computer to a network
provides a permanent address to a computer
identifies the network to whicha computer is connected
identifies the logical address of a networked computer and uniquely identifies it to the rest of the network
**identifies the device that allows local network computers to communicate with devices on other networks ++++++++
9. What type of routing uses information that is manually entered into the routing table?
10.When the destination network is not listed in the routing table of a Cisco router, what are two possible actions that the router might take? (Choose two.)
The router sends an ARP request to determine the required next hop address.
The router discards the packet.++++++++
The router forwards the packet toward the next hop indicated in the ARP table.
The router forwards the packet to theinterface indicated by the source address.
The router forwards the packet out the interface indicated by the default route entry.+
11. What are the key factors to consider when grouping hosts into a common network? (Choose three.)
geographic location +++++++
12. What is a component of a routing table entry?
theMAC address of the interface of the router
the destination Layer 4 port number
the destination host address
the next-hop address ++++++++
13. Which intermediary devices could be used to implement security between networks? (Choose two.)
14. What are three common problems with a large network? (Choose three.)
performance degradation ++++++++
security issues +++++++
limited management responsibility
host identification +++++++
Refer to the exhibit. All devices shown in the exhibit have factory default settings. How many broadcast domains are represented in the topology that is shown?
16. Which three statements are true...