END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MICROSOFT SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Microsoft End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and“online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also includes any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by Microsoft. Any software provided along with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. By installing, copying, downloading,accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
Software PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as otherintellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with (“RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, (“COMPUTER”). If not prevented by copyprotection technology, the primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
· Editors. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT contains a software Editor you may use the Editor in conjunction with that content specifically identified in the documentation for use with the Editor. If no content files are identified, youmay not use content or other files from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with the Editor. You may reproduce and share files or scripts created with the Editor with friends or family on a non-commercial basis only. Microsoft does not grant you the right to sell or otherwise distribute files from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in exchange for value.
· Storage/Network Use. If not prevented by copy protection technology,you may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to RUN the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is RUN from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or usedconcurrently on different COMPUTERS.
· License Pack. If this package is a Microsoft License Pack, you may RUN additional copies of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT up to the number of copies specified above as “Licensed Copies”. If not prevented by copy protection technology, you are also entitled to make a corresponding number of secondary copies for portable computer use asspecified above.
· Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Microsoft.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Academic Edition Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is identified as “Academic Edition” or “AE,” you must be a “Qualified Educational User” to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you are not a Qualified Educational User, you have no rights underthis EULA. To determine whether you are a Qualified Educational User, please contact the Microsoft Sales Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399 or the Microsoft subsidiary serving your country.
· Not for Resale Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled “Not For Resale” or “NFR,” then, notwithstanding other sections of this EULA, your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is...