Portfolio 02 ingles mod6
1. go never almost I bicycling
I almost never go bicycling.
2. play they hardly ever soccer
They hardly ever play soccer.
3. go often jogging you how do
How often do you go jogging?
4. yoga Saturday often we on do mornings
We often do yoga on Saturday mornings.
5. ever Paul do does aerobics
Do Paul ever does aerobics?
6. do on you what usually Mondays do
What do you usually do on Monday?
2) Write the correct prepositions in the correct places.
Jerry: I always go jogging at 7:00.
Susan: I usually go jogging around noon.
I jog about for an hour.
Jerry: And do you also play sports in your free time?
Susan: No, I usually go out with my classmates.
Jerry: I go to the gym on Mondays and Wednesdays.
And sometimes I go bicycling on weekends.
3) Use these questions to complete the conversations.
How often do you …? Do you ever ….? What do you usually …?
1. A: Do you exercise?
B: Yes, I often exercise on weekends.
2. A: How often do you exercise?
B: I usually do weigh training on Saturdays and karate on Sundays.
3. A: Do you ever go to the gym after work?
B: No, I never go to the gym after work.
4. A: Do you exercise very often at all?
B: I don’t exercise very often at all.
5. A: Do you play sports? How often do you play sports?
B: Yes, I sometimes play sports on weekends.
6. A: What sport do you usually play in your free time?
B: I usually play soccer in my free time
4) Write questions using how.
1. A: How long do you spend exercising?
B: I don’t spend any time at all. In fact, I don’t exercise.
2. A: How often do you go for a walk?
B: Almost every day. I really enjoy it.
3. A: How much time do you spend jogging?
B: I spend about an hour jogging.
4. A: How are you at soccer?
B: I’m pretty good at it. I’m on the school team.
5. A: How are you at basketball?
B: Basketball? Pretty well, I guess. I like it a lot.
5) Read about Anna’s week. Match the