A) Are the sentences written in Active or Passive voice?
1) The bus driver was hurt.
2) Bingo is played in Britain.
3) They often read e-mail
B) Rewrite the sentences in Passivevoice.
Example: The students wrote letters.
Letters were written by the students.
1) The teacher closes the window.______________________________________________________________________________________
2) Frank takes photos.
3) Levi Strauss invented the blue jeans.______________________________________________________________________________________
C) Rewrite the sentences in Active voice.
Example: Letters were written by the students.
The students wroteletters.
1) The club was founded by Ron and Peggy.
2) The child was hit by a car.______________________________________________________________________________________
The president was elected by the people. .
1. We use WISH + SIMPLE PAST when we would like a situation in the presente to be different
" I wish it was 5:00.
"I wish I could afford to go by plane."
"Shewishes she weren´t so short."
2. We use WISH + PAST CONTINUOUS to express that we would like to be doing a different action in the present.
" I wish I was watching cartoons athome.".
"I wish we weren´t going home."
"They wish weren´t working at the moment.
3. We use WISH + WOULD+INFINITIVE to complain about a present situation that we want to see changed as soon aspossible
" I wish that little girl would stop crying.
"I wish you wouldn´t be late all the time.
"I wish the sun would go down fast."
“WISH I WERE..” or “WISH I WAS...”?
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.