January 1, 2012 By HeiseR
Take Assessment – ENetwork Chapter 1 – CCNA Exploration: Network Fundamentals (Version 4.0) – Answers – 2011 – 2012
1. Which ofthe following descriptions are true regarding the management connections on a Cisco router? (Choose three.)
They are non-network connections.
They are used to connect the router to the rest of theproduction network.
They are synchronous serial ports.
They are used for initial router configuration.
They are asynchronous serial ports.
They are accessed using their assigned IP address.
2. Theconsole port can be used for which of the following? (Choose three.)
routing data between networks.
connecting one router to another.
3. Which ofthe following describes the function of a WAN?
connects peripherals in a single location.
connects multiple networks in a single building.
provides connectivity on a LAN.
provides connectivity overa large geographic area.
4. An internetwork must include which of the following? (Choose three.)
dynamic or static routing.
5. ABC Company just purchased three new routers to start their company network. Which items are needed to establish a terminal session between a PC and the router for the initialconfiguration? (Choose three.)
terminal emulation software.
RJ-45 to DB-9 connector.
6. Terminal emulation software, such as HyperTerminal, canbe used to configure a router. Which of the following HyperTerminal options shown in the graphic are correctly set to allow configuration of a Cisco router? (Choose three.)
bits per second.
7. Which of the following devices are used in the construction of a WAN? (Choose three.)