UNIÃO NACIONAL DE INSTRUÇÃO
NOME: JORGE LUIZ BOAVENTURA GONÇALVES
1) Assinale a alternativa em que a frase está com o tempo verbal incorreto.
a- John always sendsletters to Mary.
b- She often studies hard.
c- I goes to the theatre every week
d- You are very important to me.
e- The book is on the table.
2) Em uma das frases abaixo, o SimplePresent não está devidamente colocado.
a- Jack seldom helps anybody.
b- Cats like fish.
c- Mary Will study when her mother does the same.
d- Josephine buys a car yesterday.
e- WhenJohn arrives, please let me know.
3) Assinale V ou F nas frases abaixo.
a- Bears like honey. ( V )
b- Everybody is arriving now. ( F )
c- Something here is smelling bad. ( V )
d- She isknowing that you are here. ( F )
e- I am recognizing her now. ( F )
4) Substitua as expressões grifadas por pronomes pessoais ou possessivos.
a- We Love Mary and Suzy.Resp. ( We love theirs.)
b- Mr. Walker is here. ( He is here.)
c- John gave a gift to Mary. ( John garie agift to she.)
d- Mary and I are friends. ( We are friends )
e- Jack likes Jonathan and me. ( Jack likes he and me. )
5)Assinale a alternativa correta.
a- I cut myself yesterday.
b- They saw de child byself.
c- I itself did all that work.
d- Come and play this piano by themselves.
e- Mary yourselfstopped the train.
6) Julgue as frases abaixo ,quando ao Simple Present e assinale V ou F.
a- She teaches English. ( V )
b- He washs cars. ( F )
c- John Kisses Jeanne everyday. ( V )
d-I study a lot. ( V )
e- Mary and Jonh goes to London every year. ( V )
7) Julgue as frases abaixo , quanto ao Simple Past e assinale V ou F.
a- Francis leaved home yesterday. ( V )