THE CODEMASTERS SOFTWARE COMPANY LIMITED SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: THE ACCOMPANYING PROGRAM (WHICH INCLUDES COMPUTER SOFTWARE PROGRAM, THE MEDIA AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN PRINTED OR ELECTRONIC FORM) IS LICENSED TO YOU ON THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE CODEMASTERS SOFTWARE COMPANY LIMITED. ("CODEMASTERS"). BYINSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH CODEMASTERS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE PROGRAM AND YOU SHOULD RETURN THE PROGRAM TO THE VENDOR FROM WHICH YOU OBTAINED THE PROGRAM AND REQUEST A REFUND.
THE PROGRAM is protected by the copyright laws of England, internationalcopyright treaties and conventions and other laws. The Program is licensed, and not sold, and this Agreement confers no title or ownership to the Program or any copy thereof.
1. Limited Use License. Codemasters grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to use one copy of the Program solely for your personal use on a single computer.
2. Ownership. Allintellectual property rights in and to the Program (including but not limited to video, audio and other content incorporated therein) and title to any and all copies thereof are owned by Codemasters or its licensors, and you receive no right or interest therein other than the limited license in paragraph 1 hereof.
YOU SHALL NOT:
* Copy the Program.
* Sell, rent, lease, license, distribute or otherwisetransfer or make available to any other person the Program, in whole or in part, or use the Program or any part thereof in any commercial context, including but not limited to using in a service bureau, "cyber cafe", computer gaming center or any other commercial location in which multiple users may access the Program. Codemasters may offer a separate Site License Agreement to permit you to makethe Program available for commercial use; see the contact information below.
* Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Program, in whole or in part.
* Remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Program.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Codemasters warrants to the original consumer purchaser ofthe Program that the recording medium on which the Program is recorded will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. If the recording medium of a product is found defective within 90 days of original purchase, Codemasters agrees to replace, free of charge, such product within such period upon its receipt of the Product, postage paid, with proof of thedate of purchase, as long as the Program is still being manufactured by Codemasters. In the event that the Program is no longer available, Codemasters retains the right to substitute a similar program of equal or greater value. This warranty is limited to the recording medium containing the Program as originally provided by Codemasters and is not applicable and shall be void if the defect hasarisen through abuse, mistreatment, or neglect. Any implied warranties prescribed by statute are expressly limited to the 90-day period described above.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE, THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ANDNO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR CLAIMS OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING ON OR OBLIGATE CODEMASTERS.
When returning the Program for warranty replacement please send the original product disks only in protective packaging and include: (1) a photocopy of your dated sales receipt; (2) your name and return address typed or clearly printed; (3) a brief note describing the defect, the problem(s) you...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.