What is time management?
Why do I need a time management?
What is time management?
1. time management is that systematic and disciplined tarpaulins of your time. The purpose time management is it to have more time for the important things in your occupation and in your private life. They can win much time by a systematic scheduling daily amazingly.
What brings me a timemanagement?
2. by a purposeful time management you win more time, which you can use freely. It does not concern at the time management however that you free still more time for work, so that you know the work of 15 hours of in crimpings in the 12 hours, which work you daily. Rather you should itself with its time management more free space e.g. for recovery to refuel for possibilities, new energyhobbies or other projects, which are important to you, to create. So you can lead altogether a more balanced and thus luckier life.
Which advantages do I have by a structured time management?
The time management does not help you only to win time but it supports you also to settle the really substantial things. Thus you can become more successful and more content. And you have less work withthese tasks than before by a systematic time management in the long run, because you always keep the important things in the view by the consistent adjustment on the substantial. So you can recognize problems and possible crisis centres in the apron. In the initial stage such situations can be usually solved with very much less expenditure, as if you already in the middle in it are.
However youshould ask yourselves one: Do you want really more time?
Humans, who have constantly too little time, work importantly and in our society are accordingly appreciated. Therefore many humans - perhaps also unconscious - resist the time management. Then they would have suddenly more time and would be no longer so important thereby in their own eyes. The prospect uneasiness prepares other humansto actually have more time for itself. We are often already no longer used to it to have time for us. Before you concern yourselves seriously with time management, you should make the conscious decision whether you want to really have more time. Otherwise it could that you boycott yourselves. And then all time savings techniques do not help anything.
For what do you use like much time?
3.if you handling with your time to improve want to look, should you first, where your time actually remains. In order to eliminate Zeitfresser, you must know only, what steals your time from you.
Which ranges are there in your life?
4. first you can consider once, into which different ranges your life divides itself and how much time it approximately for each range to use.
5. an example:
6. Iam employed, work approx.. 40 hours the week + 8 hours travel way.
7. I play hand ball in an association and spend there approx. 5 hours the week with my training.
8. I lead mean household and need for it approx. 9 hours the week.
9. with my friends I spend approx. 6 hours in the week.
Examine your first stocktaking with time minutes
11. after the week you can analyze then yourtime minutes. Look for the activities, for which you invest most time. If you ask for each of the activities to spend whether you are further ready, so much time on it. Perhaps would you like to have more time also for some activities immediately than so far?
12. you must save this time then elsewhere.
13. you can experience in this way from your time minutes whether and how you want toarrange your routine of the day, in order to be able to make more from the things, which want you. It concerns completely alone you. They must fulfill no editions here or place somebody else contently. Do not judge equal hard of itself, if you state that you spend rather much time vertroedeln or with things, which are not at all so important to you - you have the possibility of changing at any...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.