Authorizing Ableton products
Before working with Ableton products, you will need to authorize them for use with your computer.
For your convenience, there are two ways to authorize. You can eitherauthorize a computer directly with the Ableton server (if the computer is connected to the internet), or get an authorization file to take to another computer (if that computer is not connected to theinternet.)
If you do not yet have a serial number, you can still use Live (with or without its add-on instruments) but you will not be able to save or export your work. If you want to try out Livewith saving and exporting enabled, you can request a free 30-day license within Live. Please note that this license can only be authorized online, and Live will need to connect to the Ableton servereach time you run it before you can save or export.
Authorizing online is the easiest way to authorize, as Live connects directly to the Ableton server and authorizes automatically.To authorize online, you will need internet access for the computer on which you have installed Live. You will be guided through the authorization process by Live.
1. To authorize online, firstinstall Live. Get the most up-to-date installer for your version at www.ableton.com/account/downloads
2. When starting Live, you will see an authorization dialog:
3. Click "Authorize withableton.com"
4. Your web browser will open and take you to ableton.com, where you will be prompted to log in to your Ableton user account (or create a user account if you don't have one yet)
5.Once you're logged in, your Ableton license(s) are displayed in a list. (If you don't see your license, click on "Add a new product" and enter your serial number)
6. Click the "Authorize" buttonnext to your license
7. The ableton.com server will send authorization information to your computer and launch Live if it is not already open. Live will then automatically authorize
Note: In some...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.