1. Put the words in the correct order
1. Spanish can speak I
R.: I can speak Spanish
2. You CD a can burn ?
R.: Can you burn a CD?
3. Can I yes
R.: Yes, I can4. She but can can’t dance she sing
R.: She can dance, but she can’t sing
5. Swim they can 100 metres?
R.: Can they swim 100 metres?
6. They no can’t
R.: No, theycan’t
2. A) Read about Sara. Tick [V] What she can do and cross [X] What she can’t do.
| |Sara |You |
|Dance|V |V |
|Play the guitar |X |V |
|Play the piano |V|X |
|Read music |V |V |
|Ride a horse |X |V|
|Sing |V |X |
|Swim |X |X |2) B) Now tick [V] what you can do and cross [X] what you can’t do
3) Write sentences about what you can or can’t do
R.: I can dance, but I can’t sing
I can ride a horse, but I can’t swimI can play video game, but I can’t play the piano
4) Complete these sentences with can or can’t
Kieran Hi Carl! What’s that?
Carl It’s my guitar
Kieran (1)______ you play the guitar?
CarlYes, I (2)______
Carl (3)______ you play a musical instrument ?
Kieran No, I (4)______, but I (5) ______sing
Carl Oh! I (6)______
Kieran (7) ______ you play the piano ?
CarlNo, I (8) ______ , I (9) _____ only play the guitar
R.: (1) Can
5) Rewrite the complete sentence using the adverb...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.