How to Install & Configure Lotus Notes ?
Installing & Configuring Lotus Notes includes 2 steps as follows:
* Step 1 - Installing Lotus Notes
* Step 2 - Configuring Lotus Notes
Step1: Installing Lotus Notes
* Click on Download Lotus Notes to start downloading Lotus Notes client software.
* Run the self extracting file Notes7.exe. It will create a directory calledC:\Lotus7.
(HINT: A Win Zip Self-Extractor window appears, please click on Unzip. When the files have been expanded click OK. Then click Close.)
* Run setup.exe from the C:\Lotus7\Clients\W32Intel\folder.
* Click Next.
* On the License Agreement screen, checkmark I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
* Type your name and organization name and click Next>button
* Click Next> to accept the default destination folders.
* Click Next> to accept the default features
* Make sure that the box Make Notes my default email program isunchecked. Click Install to begin installation.
* The installation of Lotus Notes begins. After installation is complete, click Finish.
* Installation of Lotus Notes completes.
Step 2:Configuring Lotus Notes Client
* Launch Lotus Notes by selecting Start > Programs > Lotus Applications > Lotus Notes. You will have a screen that looks like the one below. Click Next> (Note:If you see a different screen, it may be because you have installed a previous version of Lotus Notes before or this is not the first time you attempt to install Lotus Notes 6 on your computer)* Type in your name in the Your name box, and uncheck the I want to connect to a Domino server box. Click Next>.
* Make sure that none of the boxes are checked and click Next>.
*Click OK when the Notes setup is complete.
* Lotus Notes will open the Welcome page with Notes 6 setup options. Click on the No thanks, just give me the defaults option.
* Then you will...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.