MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
MICROSOFT WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER HTML5 Extension for Chrome
These license terms are an agreement between Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Microsoft
· Internet-based services, and
· support services
for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS.
a. Installation and Use. You may install anduse any number of copies of the software on your devices.
b. Third Party Files. The software contains files that are subject to the Netscape Public License Version 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use these files except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.mozilla.org/NPL/ Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the License. The files subject to the License are:
2. Scope of License. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to usethe software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
· work around any technical limitations in the software;
·reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
· publish the software for others to copy;
· rent, lease or lend the software;
· transfer the software or this agreement to anythird party; or
· use the software for commercial software hosting services.
3. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
4. DOCUMENTATION. Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
5. Export Restrictions. The software issubject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use. For additional information, see www.microsoft.com/exporting[->0].
6. SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.7. Entire Agreement. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
8. Applicable Law.
a. United States. If you acquired the software in the United States, Washington state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it,...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.