Job Title: Project Manager
Pay band: Band 5 (£24, 906 - £29, 936 per annum)
Contract type: Fixed term until November 2013
Reporting to:Deputy Head of Contemporary Programmes
Purpose of the Job
To project manage Contemporary Programme exhibitions and events.
1. Co-ordinate the planning, preparation andsuccessful delivery of V&A Contemporary Programme exhibitions and events, namely the Pop Up Story (working title) exhibition and assist with the delivery of other discrete projects.
2. Work closelywith the curators of Pop Up Story to coordinate the newly commissioned content for the exhibition: including drafting commission briefs, contracts and loan agreements, liaising with participants,organising internal and external pin-up and other advisory sessions and managing object lists.
3. Be responsible for the management of all practical arrangements for the project, including riskregisters, design liaison, loan negotiations, conservation, photography, display preparation, condition checking, packing, transport, indemnity & insurance, couriers and installation/de-installationpreparations.
4. Lead and manage the Exhibition Project Team, scheduling meetings and liaising with internal and external members of the team. Ensure the smooth execution of the project, and facilitate themaintenance of good relationships internally and externally with all contributors and stakeholders.
5. Assist with writing the design briefs for 2D graphics and 3D exhibition designers. Work closelywith designers and curators to develop the exhibition design, to manage the design process and key design stages, to oversee the tender process for external contractors, to plan and oversee on-siteconstruction, installation and dismantling of project, including supervision of contractors, object handlers and packers and liaison with Projects, Design and Estates Section.
6. Prepare and...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.