© 2004 by Siemens AG Medical Solutions, Department SW, Erlangen.
All rights reserved.
END-USER LICENSEAGREEMENT FOR THIS SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License
Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an
individual or a single entity) and Siemens Medical Solutions forthis software product identified above, which includes
computer software and associated media and printed materials,
and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE
PRODUCT" or"SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise
using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms
of this license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of
this agreement, do notinstall, copy, or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and
international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectualproperty laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed,
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This license agreement grants you the following
· Software Product. You mayinstall and use the enclosed
SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer.
· syngo fastView is not a medical device and therefore not
permitted for diagnostic use.
For additionalinformation please refer tothe online help.
· Copies of clinical images together with syngo fastView can be given
out to patients on CD for private use only.
Siemens Medical Solutions reserves all rights not expresslygranted to you.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Limitations on Reverse-Engineering, Decompilation, and
Disassembly. You may not reverse- engineer, decompile, or
disassemblethe SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Siemens
Medical Solutions may terminate this license...