1. To what extend do you consider yourself an autonomouslearner?
( ) Not at all ( ) More or less ( ) Very much so
2. How would you define the term ‘autonomous learner’? _________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Do you think independent learning is effective?( ) Not at all ( ) Somewhat ( ) Very much so
Please justify your answer: _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. How did you learn English?
( ) None ( ) Regular Schools______________________________________________
( ) Private English Courses ______________________ ( ) CLC _________________________
5. Define your own level of motivation to improve yourknowledge of English on a scale of 1 – 10, where 1 = lowest level and 10 the highest level: _____________
6. To what extent do you invest in specific study habits in order to improve your problem areas.Please use the scale from 1 – 10: __________
7. How often do you watch movies in English?
( ) Never ( ) Once a month ( ) Once a week ( ) More than once a week
8. Do you thinkmovies can be a helpful tool in the teaching/learning of English?
( ) Not at all ( ) Somewhat ( ) Very much so
9. In general, do you watch movies…? (You can mark more than 1 option)