Portfólio 2 Inter 1
Professor Responsável: Liliana
Turma: MOD05 – 2012
Nome: Dennis Yuri dos Santos Ribeiro R.A: 000632012 Nº. Sala: INDEFINIDO Data: 09/05/2012
- Copie tudo e dê respostas completas
- Poste um arquivo em docx no portal eniac.
- Consulte o material do portal para responder as questões
-Trabalhos copiados serão zerados.
1) Answer the questions.
1. How are you today? I’m fine thanks.
2. How do you spell your first name? It’s D-E-N-N-I-S
3. How do you spell your last name? It’s R-I-B-E-I-R-O
4. Is your English class in the morning? Yes, My English class is in the morning
5. How are your classes? My classes are good
2) Correct the mistake in set of sentences.
Example:He’s a chef. He works for a construction company. He builds houses.
He’s a carpenter. He works for a construction company. He builds houses.
1. Carmen is a salesperson. She works for an airline. She serves drinks to passengers.
She’s a stewardess. She word for an airline. She serves drinks to passengers
2. I work for World Travel. I’m a receptionist. I take people on tours.
I work for worldtravel. I’m a tour guide. I take people on tours.
3. Sam and Jerry are in the entertainment business. They play music. They are servers.
Sam and jerry are in the entertainment business. They play music. They are Musicians
4. He’s carpenter. He works for Construction Company. He builds schools and hospitals.
He’s a carpenter. He works for Construction Company. He builds schools and hospitals5. She works for Travel Company and arranges tours. She’s travel agent.
She works for a travel company and arranges tours. She’s travel agent
6. He has interesting job. He’s teacher. He works in high school.
He has an interesting job. He’s a teacher. He works in a high school
7. She’s architect. She works for large company. She builds houses. It’s great job.
She’s an architect. Sheworks for a large company. She decorates houses. It’s a great job
8. She works with computers in office. She’s word processor. She’s also part-time student. She
Takes English class in the evening.
She works with computers in an office. She’s a word processor. She’s also part-time student. She takes English class in the evening
3) Answer the questions.
1. Do you like your classes? What’s yourfavorite class?
Yes, I like my classes, my favorite class is science
2. How do you like your classmates?
I like a lot of my classmates
3. Describe your daily routine.
Morning: I wake up and I have a breakfast
Afternoon: I do my homework and watch TV
Evening: I eat my dinner and I will sleep
4. What do you usually do early in the morning?
I usually have my breakfast early in themorning
5. What time is your English class? What time is it right now?
My English class it’s 9:40 and its 16:31 now
6. What time do you………?
a) … get up during the week. I get up 6:00 a.m. during the week
b) … get up on weekends. I get up 9:00 a.m. on weekends
c) … have breakfast. I have my breakfast 6:10 a.m.
d) … leave for work or school. I leave for work or school 6:30
e) … get homefrom work or school. I get home 13:00 p.m. from school
f) … have dinner. I have dinner 21:00 p.m.
g) … go to bed during the week. I go to bed 23:00 p.m. during the week
h) … go to bed on weekends. I go to bed 03:00 a.m. on weekends
4) Ask questions:
A) What does he do? He is a teacher.
b) What company he works? He works for an airline company.
C) When does she study? She studies in themorning.
d) What does john study? John studies hotel management.
e) When do you start work? I start work at 8:00.
f) When do they finish work? They finish work at 5 p.m.
g) Where do you work? I work at home. I’m a chef.
h) Do you like your work? I love it, but I work long hours.
I) Do you work until 8 or 9 o’clock in the evening? Yes, I work until 8 or 9 o’clock in the evening.
j) Where does...