St. Pauli Girl 2011 Poster Milestone Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: St. Pauli Girl 2011 Poster Milestone Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 49 United States (excluding California) and Washington, D.C. who are at least twenty-one (21) yearsold at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) person who are employees or agents of Crown Imports LLC, or Grupo Modelo S.A.B. de C.V.; their parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries; or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcoholbeverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; or (d) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Californiaand where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Crown Imports LLC, One South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
3. Timing: TheSweepstakes begins on May 13, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on May 27, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.stpauligirl.com and follow the links and instructions to obtain your free poster and complete the Sweepstakes registration. Completeand submit the registration including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by usingmultiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. In theevent of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submittedaddress. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Drawings: Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or their representative whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final andbinding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around June 20, 2011. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice...
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.