CCNA 1 Chapter 1 V4.0 Answers Updated 2011 100%
1. Which of the following descriptions are true regarding the management connections on a Cisco router? (Choose three.)
They are non-networkconnections.
They are used to connect the router to the rest of the production network.
They are synchronous serial ports.
They are used for initial router configuration.
They are asynchronous serialports.
They are accessed using their assigned IP address.
2. The console port can be used for which of the following? (Choose three.)
routing data between networks.troubleshooting.
connecting one router to another.
3. Which of the following describes the function of a WAN?
connects peripherals in a single location.
connects multiple networks in a singlebuilding.
provides connectivity on a LAN.
provides connectivity over a large geographic area.
4. An internetwork must include which of the following? (Choose three.)
static addressing.IETF standardization.
dynamic or static routing.
consistent end-to-end addressing.
5. ABC Company just purchased three new routers to start their company network. Which items are needed to establisha terminal session between a PC and the router for the initial configuration? (Choose three.)
terminal emulation software.
RJ-45 to DB-9 connector.V.35 cable.
6. Terminal emulation software, such as HyperTerminal, can be used to configure a router. Which of the following HyperTerminal options shown in the graphic are correctly set to allowconfiguration of a Cisco router? (Choose three.)
bits per second.
7. Which of the following devices are used in the construction of a WAN? (Choosethree.)
8. Which of the following are functions of RAM? (Choose three.)
contains startup configuration file....
Ler documento completo
Por favor, assinar para o acesso.