1. Due to a security violation, the router passwords must be changed. What information can be learned from the following configuration entries? (Choose two.)
Router(config)# line vty 0 3
Router(config-line)# password c13c0
The entries specify three Telnet lines for remote access.
The entries specify four Telnet lines for remoteaccess.
The entries set the console and Telnet password to "c13c0".
Telnet access will be denied because the Telnet configuration is incomplete.
Access will be permitted for Telnet using "c13c0" as the password.
2. Which two actions could be taken by a router if a specific match is not made to a route in the routing table? (Choose two.)
The packet will be discarded.
The packet will besent back to the source.
The packet will be flooded out all interfaces.
Neighboring routers are polled to find the best path.
The packet will be forwarded to a default route if one is present.
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator remotely accesses the CLI of RouterB from PC1 using a secure connection. Which statement is true about this connection?
The Telnet server process isrunning on PC1.
Only the exchange of the Telnet username and password is encrypted.
The GET request is sent to RouterA to retrieve data.
The SSH service is used to connect PC1 to RouterB.
Refer to the exhibit. What three statements are true about the IP configuration that is shown? (Choose three.)
The prefix of the subnet mask is /26.
The network on which this computer resides canhave 30 hosts.
The computer is unable to communicate outside of the local network.
The address that is assigned to the computer represents private addressing.
The IP address that is assigned to the computer is routable on the Internet.
The IP address that is assigned as the default gateway is valid for this host.
5. What information can be gathered by using the command netstat?
the routing protocol
active TCP connections
the locally configured subnet mask
Refer to the exhibit. The nslookup command that is shown was issued on a Windows PC host. What does the 10.32.5.74 address represent?
the IP address of the host
the default gateway for the host
the primary DNS server for the host
the home page address for the host
Refer to the exhibit.A network administrator remotely accesses the CLI of RouterB from PC1 using Telnet. Which statement is true about this connection?
The data is automatically encrypted.
A Telnet server process is running on PC1.
The connection is made through a VTY session on the router.
A GET request was sent to RouterB to retrieve data during this session.
8. Which three addresses are private IPaddresses? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. Host C is able to ping 127.0.0.1 successfully, but is unable to communicate with hosts A and B in the organization. What is the likely cause of the problem?
Hosts A and B are not on the same subnet as host C.
The IP addresses on the router serial interfaces are wrong.
The subnet maskon host C is improperly configured.
The FastEthernet interface fa0/0 of router 1 is wrongly configured.
10. Which OSI layer addressing is required to route packets between two networks?
11. What is the effect of using the Router# copy running-config startup-config command on a router?
The contents of ROM will change.
The contents of RAM will change.The contents of NVRAM will change.
The contents of flash will change.
12. A PC can not connect to any remote websites, ping its default gateway, or ping a printer that is functioning properly on the local network segment. Which action will verify that the TCP/IP stack is functioning correctly on this PC?
Use the ipconfig /all command at the host’s command prompt.
Use the ping 127.0.0.1...