6 – Referências utilizadas para aanálise crítica:
* AOAC. Official methods of analysis. Association of Official Analytical Chemists 16. ed. v. I e II, 1995.
* AUFFRET, A. et al. Effect of grinding and experimentalconditions on the measurement of hydration properties of dietary fibres. LWT, v.27, p.166-172, 1994.
* CHOU, D.H.; MORR, C.V. Protein-water interactions and functional properties. JAOCS, v.56, p.53A-62A,1979.
* FISCHER, M. et al. Enzymatic extractability of soybean meal proteins and carbohydrates: heat and humidity effects. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, v.49, p.4463-4469, 2001.* GUILLON, F.; CHAMP, M. Structural and physical properties of dietary fi bres, and consequences of processing on human physiology. Food Research International, v.33, p.233-245, 2000.
* LAHL,W.J.; BRAUN, S.D. Enzymatic production of protein hydrolysates for food use. Food Technology, p.68-71,1994.
* LÓPEZ, G. et al. Relationship between physical and hydration properties of soluble andinsoluble fi ber of artichoke. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, v.44, p.2773-2778, 1996.
* MARSMAN, G.J.P. et al. In vitro accessibility of untreated, toasted, and extruded soybean mealsfor proteases and carbohydrases. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, v.45, p.4088-4095. 1997.
* EIBEL, N.F. Caracterização, fracionamento e hidrólise enzimática dos componentes do resíduo...