A) I_______ (go) to the cinema last night. What film ___________(you-see) ? I__________ (see) The Lord of The Rings . Really?_____________(you-like) it? It _________(be) really fantastic. I __________ (think) you should go and see it. You know, I never _________ (go) to the cinema , I ___________(prefer) to read abook ; I ___________ (read) a romantic story last week, and yesterday, I __________ (go) to the opera.
1. Yesterday, I __________ (clear) the table.
2. I always ___________(clear) the table.
3. Last weekend I __________ (watch) TV.
4. This morning I ______________ (arrive/not) late.
5. My teacher _______ (be) very angry last Wednesday.
6. She never_____________ (yell) at me.
7. Tom is always late because he always ___________ (miss) his bus.
8. _________________ (you/play) videogames?
9. What ___________ ________ (you/do)yesterday?
10. Where _______________ (you/ live)?
MAKE QUESTIONS IN THE PAST:
1. What (eat /you) last Monday?
2. When (you/see) that film ?
3. How (come /you) here?4. Why (take/he) my book ?
5. Why (say/ you) that?
6. When (they/ enter) through the window?
7. Where (Jane/go) on holiday last month?
8. What time (the train/ leave) ?9. How much (this dress/cost) ?
10. How many friends (he/meet) yesterday ?
COMPLETE THE TEXT WITH VERBS IN THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE:
Louis Braille ________ (be) the son of a Frenchleather worker. He ________ (go) blind at the age of three, when he ________ (fall) on a tool in his father's workshop. Louis was a brave and talented boy. He ________ (want) to be a musician.So he ________ (learn) the cello, and when turning ten he________ (win) a scholarship to go to the blind children National Institute in Paris. He ________ (can) play the cello, but...